July 30, 2017
Carolina Medical Center
Patient Choice International Ltd
UK Freephone: +44 (0) 800 038 5110
As the first in Poland he began to perform operations resurfacing total hip way of BHR.
From 2003 to today, he performed more than 500 operations this method with very good results. Only 6 patients had to be done revision prosthesis which represents 1%. Performs complex operations including hip arthroplasty revisions and corrections deformation.… Read the rest
Dr. Fowble and Kara Gormley discuss hip resurfacing.… Read the rest
- Dr. Pritchett and Patient, Orlando Williams, Discuss Benefits of Hip Resurfacing 2017
- Dr. Laskowski
- Dr. Rector Interview
- Dr. Fowble Discusses Hip Resufacing 2016
- Surface Hippy Videos
- Virtual Hip Resurfacing Animation by EDHEADS
- Anatomy of Movement Of The Hip by Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
- Hip Resurfacing Animated Graphic of Surgery
- Dr. Schmitt’s 1000th BHR Interview
- Dr. Schmitt Discusses BHR Procedure
- Dr. Joel Wallskog Discusses Pros and Cons of Hip Resurfacing
- Dr. Schultz
Virtual Hip Resurfacing Surgery is a science game for students, patients, and their caregivers to take on the role of a surgeon and complete a hip resurfacing surgery while learning about the procedure, the technology, and health risks and benefits. Activity includes photos of real surgery.
Dr. Schmitt – pre 1000th Birmingham Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Uploaded on Mar 16, 2011
Dr. Timothy Schultz answers questions on hip replacement surgery. Is there a cure for hip pain? How do I Know if I need hip replacement? If I get a hip replaced and I do everything I could do before the surgery?
Dr. Timothy Schultz answers viewer questions. I’ve heard of cemented vs. un-cemented implants-what does that mean? What is hip