Simple Machines wants to thank everyone who helped make SMF 2.0 what it is today; shaping and directing our project, all through the thick and the thin. It wouldn't have been possible without you. This includes our users and especially Charter Members - thanks for installing and using our software as well as providing valuable feedback, bug reports, and opinions.
- Michael "Oldiesmann" Eshom, Amacythe, Jeremy "SleePy" Darwood and Justin "metallica48423" O'Leary
- Norv, Aaron van Geffen, Antechinus, Bjoern "Bloc" Kristiansen, Hendrik Jan "Compuart" Visser, Juan "JayBachatero" Hernandez, Karl "RegularExpression" Benson, Grudge, Michael "Thantos" Miller, Selman "[SiNaN]" Eser, Theodore "Orstio" Hildebrandt, Thorsten "TE" Eurich and winrules
- JimM, Adish "(F.L.A.M.E.R)" Patel, Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen, Ben Scott, Bigguy, CapadY, Chas Large, Duncan85, Eliana Tamerin, Fiery, gbsothere, Harro, Huw, Jan-Olof "Owdy" Eriksson, Jeremy "jerm" Strike, Jessica "Miss All Sunday" Gonzales, K@, Kevin "greyknight17" Hou, KGIII, Kill Em All, Mattitude, Mashby, Mick G., Michele "Illori" Davis, MrPhil, Nick "Fizzy" Dyer, Nick "Ha²", Paul_Pauline, Piro "Sarge" Dhima, Rumbaar, Pitti, RedOne, S-Ace, Wade "sησω" Poulsen and xenovanis
- Brad "IchBin™" Grow, ディン1031, Brannon "B" Hall, Bryan "Runic" Deakin, Bulakbol, Colin "Shadow82x" Blaber, Daniel15, Eren Yasarkurt, Gary M. Gadsdon, Jason "JBlaze" Clemons, Jerry, Jonathan "vbgamer45" Valentin, Kays, Killer Possum, Kirby, Matt "SlammedDime" Zuba, Matthew "Labradoodle-360" Kerle, Nibogo, Niko, Peter "Arantor" Spicer, snork13, Spuds, Steven "Fustrate" Hoffman and Joey "Tyrsson" Smith
- Joshua "groundup" Dickerson, AngellinaBelle, Daniel Diehl, Dannii Willis, emanuele, Graeme Spence, Jack "akabugeyes" Thorsen, Jade Elizabeth Trainor and Peter Duggan
- Kindred, Marcus "cσσкιє мσηѕтєя" Forsberg, Ralph "[n3rve]" Otowo, rickC and Tony Reid
- Relyana, Akyhne and GravuTrad
- Derek Schwab and Liroy "CoreISP" van Hoewijk
- Brett Flannigan, Mark Rose and René-Gilles "Nao 尚" Deberdt
- The invaluable few who tirelessly find bugs, provide feedback, and drive the developers crazier.
- Thank you for your efforts which make it possible for people all around the world to use SMF.
Founding Father of SMF
- Unknown W. "[Unknown]" Brackets
Original Project Managers
- Jeff Lewis, Joseph Fung and David Recordon
And for anyone we may have missed, thank you!
About The Hip Talk Discussion Group
The opinions expressed
on Hip Talk belong to each individual member. Patricia Walter is the Webmaster/Owner of Surface Hippy. She is not a doctor or medically trained. She provides information about hip resurfacing and expresses
her opinion about many hip resurfacing topics. She does not provide medical advice since only a qualified hip resurfacing surgeon can
provide a patient with medical advice.
Hip Talk Moderation
The Hip Talk Discussion Group or forum is moderated on a Daily basis. The moderator and administrator is Patricia Walter. The moderator and forum members are not regarded as health professionals.
The information provided on this forum is designed to support, not replace, the direct relationship between patients and health
We remind you that any message can be read, used, reproduced and cited by all.
You do have the option to delete your messages. However, under
exceptional circumstances, you can contact the moderators to do so.
Thus, please take care regarding the information that you post.
The moderator and members should conduct themselves at all times with
respect and honesty.
By using our forums, you agree to post information that is true and
correct to the best of your knowledge and is of your personal
experience. If the information you post is not personal experience, we
request you to provide sources (references, links, etc.) whenever it is
relevant and possible.
You are not allowed to post advertisements, whether in the form of text
links or banners, for example.
The moderator reserve the right to delete any messages deemed
inappropriate without notifying the author. In cases of abuse, the
moderator reserve the right to ban a member of the forum. In both
instances, an explanation will be provided if user requests.
Visit Our Facebook Page