+-

Advertisement

Author Topic: New Page About Suggested Sexual Positions After Surgery  (Read 15893 times)

Pat Walter

• Patricia Walter
  • Administrator
  • Owner/Webmaster of Surface Hippy
    • Surface Hippy about Hip Resurfacing
New Page About Suggested Sexual Positions After Surgery
« on: June 09, 2009, 10:36:35 AM »
Sex after hip resurfacing is a very popular and important subject.  Dr. Wallskog has been kind enough to share a page about suggested postions for sex after surgery for the website.  I think it is interesting and can help people become more creative.  Be sure to ask your own surgeon when you can return to having sexual activities and what is allowed.

View new page here  http://www.surfacehippy.info/sexafterresurfacing.php

Good Luck and have fun - that's what our new hips are for :D

Pat
Webmaster/Owner of Surface Hippy
3/15/06 LBHR De Smet

Dave Like Festus

Re: New Page About Suggested Sexual Positions After Surgery
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 05:48:36 PM »
Thank you, thank you! I will be getting resurfaced in a few weeks and it was nice to get the scoop on sex after the surgery. The new page was very helpful to this shy guy. I would have been hesitant to ask my doctor about it....but bet my wife would have. Sounds like some caution should be taken and it isn't really a contest. I did notice that there wasn't mention of other types of sexual play which might make sense during recovery. I'll let your imagination fill in the blanks  ;) Being more flexible and mobile will definitely help the lovin' improve!!!
David
RBHR 8-6-2014, Dr. Peter Brooks

Advertisements

Recent Posts

Donate Thru Pay Pal

Surface Hippy Gear

Owner/Webmaster

Patricia Walter- Piano Player Pat