+-

Advertisement

Author Topic: It's Hip 2 B Canadian  (Read 1529 times)

LOGAN13

It's Hip 2 B Canadian
« on: April 18, 2010, 07:24:29 AM »
 Like so many before me I am about to become an official Hippie. It's been a long 40 months since I was told this day would come, yet I can't believe it's finally here  :o

I have ran the roller coaster of emotion to the end, but must keep my hands in... as the ride has not yet come to a complete stop  ::). From one roller coaster to another I am gonna have to face another ride...Did I mention I don't like roller coasters lol.

Life changes Monday April 19th. I so am looking forward to the pain of my worn out hip ending, but I am also nervous. What if my surgery is one of the small percentage that fails. Damm I wish I could get that out of my head  >:(

I hope to be back here soon to share my new lease on life...with a Canadian touch  ;D

Thanks for all the information & inspiration

Cya all on the other side

EH  ;D
Tim..Ont Canada   

JMB

Re: It's Hip 2 B Canadian
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2010, 10:39:26 AM »
Hi Tim,
Best of luck with your surgery.  We  corresponded while you were trying to make your decision about surgeons. Which surgeon did you eventually choose?
Trust all goes well, and that you are as happy with your new hip as I am with mine.
Jill

franki1331

Re: It's Hip 2 B Canadian
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2010, 10:17:17 PM »
Hi Tim.

I had my first hip replaced 2 years ago. It takes about 6 weeks to start feeling that you were happy to have it done.
Take it slow and easy recovering, don't do too much too soon. Do the exercises that the doctor gives you and you will feel the results as you go along and time goes by.  Good luck and welcome to the club of "hippies" you will be fine, just relax and go with it, like floating down a river in a boat.

Franki

Advertisements

Recent Posts

Donate Thru Pay Pal

Surface Hippy Gear

Owner/Webmaster

Patricia Walter- Piano Player Pat