+-

Advertisement

Author Topic: One year since surgery  (Read 1855 times)

oxley

One year since surgery
« on: September 04, 2010, 01:36:25 AM »
After one full year I am happy with the results of my resurfacing. Unfortunately my right hip is now deteriorating quickly. I can see another surgery a year from now. I amnot looking forward to that as the surgery itself was one of the most painful experiences I ever went through. I also have to fly to another city which is inconvenient getting on a plane 3 days after. Oh well, I know I will be pain free afterwards.

Luann

Re: One year since surgery
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2010, 05:47:10 PM »
Hi Oxley,
 So sorry to hear that you may have to go through another surgery soon. Even those of us who have only one hip hurting (who were younger when they had the HR done) will more than likely have to have another some day.
 But... I want to thank you very much for letting us all know that your 1st hip done is doing so well after one year. It seems that so many HR patients get better and do not return to the website and let the rest of us know how well they are (or aren't?) doing. I am only 14 weeks out, doing great so far, and LOVE to hear your kind of news!
 Thank you agian, keep us updated on your progress, possible 2nd surgery. Luann
F age 45 right hip C+ Dr.Sparling 6/02/10

oxley

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2010, 09:38:47 PM »
After going to the grocery store today and barely being able to walk out due to the second hip failing and relying on my left hip (BHS) from a year ago, I just realized how important the surgery is. The surgery is a God send for anyone debating.

Luann

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2010, 11:15:16 PM »
Amen to the God-sent part. Let us know how your second hip sx goes. Godspeed to the healing and recoop! Lu
F age 45 right hip C+ Dr.Sparling 6/02/10

Advertisements

Recent Posts

Donate Thru Pay Pal

Surface Hippy Gear

Owner/Webmaster

Patricia Walter- Piano Player Pat