+-

Advertisement

Author Topic: Hi there  (Read 1812 times)

B.I.L.L.

Hi there
« on: March 02, 2011, 01:01:56 AM »
Been gone for awhile due to computer issues. I've got some catching up to do haha. Hip is good, life is good, hope you all are doing well 8)

newdog

• I am a Gross Hippy!
Re: Hi there
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2011, 05:57:47 PM »
Welcome back B.I.L.L.
Steve, Dr. Gross bilateral, uncemented Biomet, January 10 & 12, 2011, Columbia S.C.

23109VC

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2011, 10:00:37 PM »
When did you het your hip done?  How active are you on it?

I'm "new" to the club.... One week post op....
Sean
Dr. Gross- Left Hip - 2/23/11, Right Hip 7/19/23

obxpelican

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 10:01:44 PM »
BILL!!!!

Glad to hear you are doing well, stick around here now that your computer issues are over.

Chuck
Chuck
RH/Biomet U/C Dr. Gross/Lee Webb
8-6-08

wayne-0

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 10:37:51 PM »
That's just his excuse. He has been seen riding his motorcycle on every dirt track in so cal lately.
11-7-08  Bilat/Dr.Ball/ASR

B.I.L.L.

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2011, 02:45:53 AM »
BILL!!!!

Glad to hear you are doing well, stick around here now that your computer issues are over.

Chuck

Yeah I kinda missed the place haha. I got some "Re-direct" virus that was blocking all kinds of stuff. Norton didn't recognize it and the scans said everything is great even though it wasn't. Oh well fixed now 8)

B.I.L.L.

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2011, 03:11:25 AM »
When did you het your hip done?  How active are you on it?

I'm "new" to the club.... One week post op....

2-1/2 years ago and I am a poolman, in and out of my truck and on my feet and or squatting up and down all day. I can surf, ride a bike, ride a dirtbike, carry heavy stuff up and down ladders, whatever I want, you are going to be happy. My recovery was kinda slow compared to most in here for whatever reason, plus my cup angle is steep but long story short is that it rarely bothers me now, I work all week and hike or bike or dirtbike or whatever on the weekends, whatever I want, no more planning around my hip, I don't even consider it when making plans anymore, I'm happy. Anyway thats my story, enough about me.   Hope your recovery is quick and 100% good as new ;D Keep us posted and Good luck !

obxpelican

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2011, 08:23:50 AM »
We missed you Bill, especially your sense of humor.

Chuck

BILL!!!!

Chuck

Yeah I kinda missed the place haha. I got some "Re-direct" virus that was blocking all kinds of stuff. Norton didn't recognize it and the scans said everything is great even though it wasn't. Oh well fixed now 8)
Chuck
RH/Biomet U/C Dr. Gross/Lee Webb
8-6-08

Advertisements

Recent Posts

Donate Thru Pay Pal

Surface Hippy Gear

Owner/Webmaster

Patricia Walter- Piano Player Pat