+-

Advertisement

Author Topic: Lump in crease right side of pelvic area  (Read 9463 times)

captainclipper

Lump in crease right side of pelvic area
« on: April 03, 2011, 02:49:26 PM »
Hi All,

I had my Hip Resurfacing in Oct 2008 by Dr. Su. What a life changer. I have performed activites over the last two years that I could not do for years prior to my operation. I highly recommend the procedure if a candidate. Two weeks ago, I noticed a lump in the right crease between my pelvic area and thigh ( could it be a lymph node?? don't know yet ). The right side is where I had my hip resurfaced. There is no pain or discomfort when I touch it. I am beginnning to wonder if this lump is related to some sort of infection to the hip area. I am going to get it checked out by a doctor this week. Just want to know if there are any other hippies who have had a similar experience. Thanks.

lori.36

Re: Lump in crease right side of pelvic area
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 09:40:34 PM »
What did the doc say?  I hope that it was nothing?
L-BHR 5-11-2011 Dr Rector
R-HR 9-11-2015 Dr Gross

JBcap767

Re: Lump in crease right side of pelvic area
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 03:22:12 PM »
I had a BHR 11/03 and it is doing very well. Conceive Plus 04/06 by Dr. DeSmet and I have that same bump and a bit of swelling in the same area (trochanter) in the notch between your glute and thigh on the side of your hip. It gets bigger sometimes and it hurts sometimes with some fluid draining down into my glute which causes moderate pain when I sit for a long time. Anybody else have this? I am getting it checked out and trying to rule out an infection and so far so good. 140cc or 5 ounces of fluid was aspirated. Thx, JB

Advertisements

Recent Posts

Re: BHR by trochanteric osteotomy - Day 0 onward by sergioms
April 23, 2024, 03:32:11 AM

Re: Powerplate Use by jimbone
April 22, 2024, 12:09:35 PM

Re: 8.5 months post op - lots of problems still by Boz
April 21, 2024, 10:15:28 PM

Re: Leg lift pain by Boz
April 21, 2024, 10:04:13 PM

Donate Thru Pay Pal

Surface Hippy Gear