+-

Advertisement

Author Topic: Yankee third baseman,Alex Rodriquez to have second hip surgery  (Read 1591 times)

Woodstock Hippy

Yankee third baseman,Alex Rodriquez to have second hip surgery
« on: December 03, 2012, 06:35:01 PM »
http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/rod-hip-surgery-miss-seasons-start-17869273#.UL009E8o45t

Not Resurfacing but this is his second hip surgery.  He had surgery on the other side two and a half years ago.  I hope it all works out but we'll have to watch and see where it goes.
Bilateral, Dr Scott Marwin, NYU Joint Disease Hosp, 11/15/11

fenceman

Re: Yankee third baseman,Alex Rodriquez to have second hip surgery
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 08:53:12 AM »
I also heard this on the radio and it caught my attention.  I wonder if there is a BHR in his future after retirement?  What did Bo Jackson have done to his hip before he tried to make a comeback?
L-BHR - Aug 2008 - Dr. Brooks  Cleveland Clinic Main Campus
R-BHR - Dec 2012 - Dr. Brooks  Cleveland Clinic Euclid Hospital
L-BHR Revision Nov 2017 - Dr. Brooks Euclid

hernanu

Re: Yankee third baseman,Alex Rodriquez to have second hip surgery
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 12:11:38 PM »
I also heard this on the radio and it caught my attention.  I wonder if there is a BHR in his future after retirement?  What did Bo Jackson have done to his hip before he tried to make a comeback?

Bo had a THR. He tried a comeback first with the White Sox and then I think with the Angels, retired after the second year, mainly because he'd lost his speed - the power was still there (16, 13 home runs) but not like before (33, 32 home runs before the injury).
Hernan, LHR 8/24/2010, RHR 11/29/2010 - Cormet, Dr. Snyder

Advertisements

Recent Posts

Donate Thru Pay Pal

Surface Hippy Gear

Owner/Webmaster

Patricia Walter- Piano Player Pat