+-

Advertisement

Author Topic: Well Well Well Hello 16 Months Post OP  (Read 1771 times)

Mr.Box

Well Well Well Hello 16 Months Post OP
« on: December 09, 2013, 06:24:59 PM »
Hello everyone. Mr. Box is visiting again! I'm 16 months post op, and I tell you this... If I didn't have these funky scars, I wouldn't believe you if you told me I was bionic.

Life has returned to near 100% normal. I'm sure I'd be 100% more active if I didn't gain back all the weight I lost post surgery. (PLUS a few). I've gone back and played hockey (Goalie) more than a few times and it was great. Being "Rusty" has new meaning with metal hips.

I'm having lots of fun being back to normal and having no regrets with the surgery. Hope everyone is doing well and I can tell you there is such a great light at the end of the tunnel with this surgery!
Bilateral BHR with Dr. Su 9/14/12

sharleen

Re: Well Well Well Hello 16 Months Post OP
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 11:19:01 PM »
Oh yes! that bright light at The end of the tunnel. Dark tunnel is in the past and now languishing in the bright light of a glorious pain free future!   Am sure that this is the best thing that any/most of us have Ever done!

hernanu

Re: Well Well Well Hello 16 Months Post OP
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 02:27:43 PM »
Hey Mr. Box, how are you!?!

Great that you've gotten back in goal. I also was challenged by weight; I decided to take as good care as possible with the implant itself initially, then take on losing weight.

Great report.
Hernan, LHR 8/24/2010, RHR 11/29/2010 - Cormet, Dr. Snyder

Advertisements

Recent Posts

Donate Thru Pay Pal

Surface Hippy Gear

Owner/Webmaster

Patricia Walter- Piano Player Pat