+-

Advertisement

Author Topic: Attention : All One Year Anniversary Hippies---Please Reply !!!  (Read 2124 times)

Big Bill

ATTENTION : Big Bill is ALIVE and WELL !!!  ::)....OK ...I have not posted as regular as I used to...but...I have been kickin' butt and takin' names  :o.  Seriously....My  one year anniversary was on 7/9 and it has been an incredible journey ! I have been busy !!! I forget that I even had a procedure sometimes because I am in the shape and condition that I was in 15 years ago  8). My boys are nearly 7 and 11 and their DAD can chase 'em down....no problem! That goes for the wife ,too  ::). I would sure like to hear from all of the folks that used to chat back and forth with me ! It would be great to see all the 1 year "rookies"  post your replies  ;D. I wish everyone the happiness and the success that I have experienced. Thanks to you Pat, as always, for a wonderful website and to Dr. Kreuzer ,his partner Dr. Cupic and the team at Memorial Hermann Hospital in Houston, Texas .... thanks for giving me back my active lifestyle !  

BIG BILL, AKA  C.A.S.H. (Cormet Anterior Surface Hippy) 7/9/08  Dr. Kreuzer    8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2009, 11:08:04 PM by Big Bill »

obxpelican

Re: Attention : All One Year Anniversary Hippies---Please Reply !!!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2009, 11:05:55 PM »
I'm less than one month out.... I am August 6th 2008.  I'll let you know   ;D

So glad to hear you are doing fine.

I've been water skiing, tubing and doing some other crazy stuff like rafting in class IV and V rapids.

Chuck
Chuck
RH/Biomet U/C Dr. Gross/Lee Webb
8-6-08

sroberts

• rbhr Dr Rogerson 6/26/08
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 11:36:28 AM »
Hey Big Bill, and Chuck great to hear you are doing so well. Congrats! I'm just over a year out (6/26/08).

My wife and I are leaving for France for the last week of the Tour de France. We're going to ride the course before the pros. We get to climb the alps and ride Mt Ventoux twice! The hip is doing very well. I rode a 20k mountain time trial 2 weeks ago and finished 30 seconds faster than my time from 3 years ago. I'll post some pics from France when we return. Life is good!

take care,

spencer

Pat Walter

• Patricia Walter
  • Administrator
  • Owner/Webmaster of Surface Hippy
    • Surface Hippy about Hip Resurfacing
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 10:06:15 PM »
Hi Big Bill

Glad to hear from you and that everything is going well.  Thanks for getting back to us and sharing your story.  It will be an inspiration to many who need hip resurfacing.

Keep up the good work and have fun!  That's what it is all about.  Great new hips to help us get back to our active lives.

Good Luck    ;D

Pat
Webmaster/Owner of Surface Hippy
3/15/06 LBHR De Smet

Advertisements

Recent Posts

Donate Thru Pay Pal

Surface Hippy Gear

Owner/Webmaster

Patricia Walter- Piano Player Pat