+-

Advertisement

Author Topic: Dr Richard McCalden, London Ontario, Canada  (Read 8562 times)

LOGAN13

Dr Richard McCalden, London Ontario, Canada
« on: November 15, 2009, 08:17:48 PM »
I am wondering if anyone has dealt with Dr Richard McCalden, London Ontario, Canada for a resurfacing?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2009, 08:18:47 PM by LOGAN13 »

LOGAN13

Re: Dr Richard McCalden, London Ontario, Canada
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 11:29:39 AM »
I posted this many months ago never to get a reply. Well all is not lost...I now can leave info for future research. Eight days ago...Monday April 19th 2010 I had my left hip resurfaced by Dr McCalden in London Ontario, Canada. So far I am pleased with my decision/progress. I would be glad to answer any question sent my way. I know how hard a decision one has when facing a hip resurfacing, as well as choosing a surgeon.

Tim

knnite

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2013, 06:58:58 PM »
Hello Tim,
I have been referred to Dr. MacCalden in London by my family doctor. His resume is very impressive. Furthermore since I played for the London Knights and went the University of Western Ontario I am well acquainted with their superb facilities. Be that as it may, can you elaborate on your experience for me. What type of hip resurfacing components were used (Biomet, Birmingham etc), what surgical process was used (posterior, anterior) and how did your recovery go and how active are you now? I am hoping to play hockey, ski and bike.
Thank you,
rJr

Pat Walter

• Patricia Walter
  • Administrator
  • Owner/Webmaster of Surface Hippy
    • Surface Hippy about Hip Resurfacing
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2013, 09:11:27 PM »
Hi
Welcome to Hip Talk.

Many people move on after they recover and don't check the discussion group very often.

I would suggest you email Tim aka Logan13 by clicking on the email logo below his username on the left side.  It is the envelope between the VIEW PROFILE and PERSONAL MESSAGE icon.

Pat
Webmaster/Owner of Surface Hippy
3/15/06 LBHR De Smet

Advertisements

Recent Posts

Donate Thru Pay Pal

Surface Hippy Gear

Owner/Webmaster

Patricia Walter- Piano Player Pat