+-

Advertisement

Author Topic: Uk dr Bose patients  (Read 7280 times)

Dannywayoflife

Uk dr Bose patients
« on: May 02, 2011, 09:36:36 AM »
Hi everyone,
                  Is there anyone on here from the uk that traveled to dr Bose in india for there RS?
I am currently considering doing so and I'm after any info I can get.
I have seen a company called medical assist but I think they are just for us patients. Does anyone have any experience of any uk "medical tourism" company's?
Many thanks Danny
Train hard fight easy
LBHR 10/11/2011 Mr Ronan Treacy Birmingham England
60mm cup 54mm head
Rbhr 54mm head 60mm cup 12/02/15 Ronan Treacy ROH Birmingham England
;)

halfdone

Re: Uk dr Bose patients
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 11:04:17 AM »
Hi Danny
I apologize I can't help you on the question you raised, but I would like to make a suggestion.  I was a private patient at the King Edward VII Sister Agnes hospital in London.  There are other posters on this site who have been treated there.  We all had different surgeons, but I believe we all think we were given excellent care and have had very successful HRs.  I mention this because if you look at the hospital web site
http://www.kingedwardvii.co.uk/military.cfm
you will see that it has a strong military tradition.
"King Edward VII's Hospital Sister Agnes is a registered charity governed by Royal Charter. We are committed to ensuring that as many serving and ex-Service men and women as possible can receive swift access to an exceptional standard of healthcare with little or no cost to themselves. We do this through the provision of subsidies and grants. Financial assistance is available to all ranks."
If I remember correctly, you are an ex-soldier, so I am hoping that they may be able to help you so you have an option that doesn't require travel to India.  (This is not because I'm suggesting that Dr Bose is a poor choice - on the contrary.  I just think you deserve a good option in the UK!)
Best
HD

PS I traveled from the US to the UK for my op.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 11:07:39 AM by halfdone »

Dannywayoflife

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 11:08:53 AM »
Thanks for the reply half done,
                                         i will look in to that!
Train hard fight easy
60mm cup 54mm head
;)

gary2010

• finsbury adept L 10/7/10, R 15/11/18 Jeremy Latham
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2011, 07:13:58 AM »
Email Dr Bose direct, he will give you a contact who can take care of everything, you will need to apply for a medical visa but all the information you need is in his standard reply letter. He will also assess your x ray free of charge. He is particularly experienced in complex cases. I very nearly went this route myself except that Mr Latham is just up the road from me and offered me surgery in 3 weeks.

Dannywayoflife

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 06:13:36 PM »
Thanks Gary I have email him I didn't get any info about visas inhis reply though. I'll email him again
Train hard fight easy
60mm cup 54mm head
;)

Advertisements

Recent Posts

Donate Thru Pay Pal

Surface Hippy Gear

Owner/Webmaster

Patricia Walter- Piano Player Pat