+-

Advertisement

Author Topic: So the surf got big  (Read 5539 times)

B.I.L.L.

So the surf got big
« on: September 27, 2011, 09:09:38 PM »
the other day, (well big for us ;D) and my daughter wanted to go swim in some big waves, so we did !!  Hahaha  3 years ago I could barely put a fin on. Took a throwaway water camera out for fun.
Me and my 23 year old

We couldn't go until after work and it happened to be a pretty low tide, like zero point something, it made the insiders kinda crunchy. If you timed it wrong you'd be trying to hide in about 3' of water, good times !! Heres an insider from the safe side, haha

« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 09:14:08 PM by B.I.L.L. »

Lopsided

Re: So the surf got big
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 10:15:26 PM »

Have you seen the top of my head ?  It's chrome buddy...  Hahaha

Be pleased that your daughter is beautiful.

Glad you enjoy the water.

Those waves on the cliff front are monstrous.

Proud To Be Dr. De Smet's First Uncemented Conserve Plus, Left, August 2010

wayne-0

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 10:39:20 PM »
Yeah Dog did the San Clemente Lifeguards freak out that you guys were in the water when there was some size? Maybe they were getting ready for the big rescue , remeber that?
11-7-08  Bilat/Dr.Ball/ASR

B.I.L.L.

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2011, 10:29:55 AM »
Yeah Dog did the San Clemente Lifeguards freak out that you guys were in the water when there was some size? Maybe they were getting ready for the big rescue , remeber that?

Hahaha yes I do. Before we even got wet the truck and the quad were on us, "Be carefull !", "Are you experienced swimmers ?" "Do you have fins ?" I think A-they wered bored cause no one was in the water and B-they didn't want to go in the water cause the temp had dropped.  We didn't want to get caught inside so we waited for a big set to end and then jumped in a rip so we'd get sucked out, then the boat showed up...  once we showed them our fins they took off.

Thanks Lopsided ! Luckily she only looks a little like me 8)
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 12:31:27 PM by B.I.L.L. »

Advertisements

Recent Posts

Donate Thru Pay Pal

Surface Hippy Gear

Owner/Webmaster

Patricia Walter- Piano Player Pat