+-

Advertisements

Return to Surface Hippy Main Website  https://surfacehippy.info

Author Topic: Dr. Pritchett for THR  (Read 1605 times)

emichel

Dr. Pritchett for THR
« on: October 29, 2010, 02:12:32 PM »
I am going with Pritchett, though for large ball replacement rather than resurfacing, because I feel that it is best for me.  I would like to point out... even with a 98% success rate, which is what the world's top surgeons claim, with more than 2,000 procedures, that means that there are at least 40 people out there with less than optimum results.  I have consulted with Dr. Pritchett twice within the past six months, and my understanding is that his hip resurfacing experience is state of the art, current, and extensive.  Obviously a great deal of experience, care, and knowledge is what we are after, but unfortunately there are no guarantees of perfect results on this plane of existence.  I have chosen to go with someone with extensive experince, wide knowledge of the current research, and, seemingly compassionate persona.  Time will tell if I've made the right choice.

Recent Posts

Re: 27 years old female hip resurfacing surgery by lizardly
July 28, 2020, 09:15:13 PM

Re: Doing Great 2-years Post Op! by suncag
July 26, 2020, 03:30:55 PM

Re: Doing Great 2-years Post Op! by Pat Walter
July 25, 2020, 03:16:08 PM

Doing Great 2-years Post Op! by suncag
July 25, 2020, 02:38:27 PM

Advertisements

HONcode

This website is certified by Health On the Net Foundation. Click to verify. This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information:
verify here.

Donate Thru Pay Pal

Surface Hippy Gear

HTML ezBlock

View My Stats