+-

Advertisements

Welcome Back

The Hip Talk Discussion Forum was hacked a few weeks back. It has taken me a long time to fix it. The only backup I could use was way back to April 2020. All members and posts up to that date are available. Anything newer has been lost. I am sorry, but that has been the only way to get things up and running again.

Author Topic: Thank you, surgery set for 7/16  (Read 609 times)

protruck14

Thank you, surgery set for 7/16
« on: April 17, 2012, 01:18:25 AM »
Thanks everyone for your pre op suggestions. I will use them all to get ready. my surgery is set for 7/16. I went to see Dr. Jinnah last week and his assitant Ann wqas very familiar with your website Pat, and all the good work you have done. That made me feel good and hopefully yu too.

Protruck14

jb46

Re: Thank you, surgery set for 7/16
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 01:57:45 AM »
Congrats with getting it scheduled.
Have to second the raves about the site. Don't know how many nights I got on and just read posts, trying to figure out which way I was headed. Not a "chat room/blog" kind of guy but not sure I would be at ease with the upcoming surgery if it weren't for reading all of the posts.
Keep checking in...I feel like I should have kept a notebook of everyone's comments, call it the road map to a successful BHR recovery.

Pat Walter

• Patricia Walter
  • Administrator
  • Owner/Webmaster of Surface Hippy
    • Surface Hippy about Hip Resurfacing
Re: Thank you, surgery set for 7/16
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2012, 01:03:34 PM »
Good Luck with your upcoming surgery.  I look forward to reading your recovery updates.

Yes, Dr. Jinnah is a very nice person and I have talked with him several times.  He is very pro hip resurfacing.  That's the kind of surgeons we all want to use and support.

Pat
Webmaster/Owner of Surface Hippy
3/15/06 LBHR De Smet

Recent Posts

Advertisements

Donate Thru Pay Pal

Surface Hippy Gear

Accordion Player Pat Webmaster/Owner

Owner/Webmaster of Surface Hippy

Statcounter

View My Stats