+-

Advertisement

Author Topic: Recent Dr. Bose BHR ?  (Read 1412 times)

13.1man

Recent Dr. Bose BHR ?
« on: February 02, 2013, 05:41:02 PM »
Hi.
I am now down to 4 potential surgeons for my badly needed BHR (in various countries, as location is not much of an issue) I don' really have any concerns about any of them but would appreciate more recent info on Dr. Bose
So, just to get a few things clear in my mind, before I make the final decision with regards to the 'right' surgeon for my BHR....
Has anybody on this forum used Dr. Bose in the last two years for a BHR? If so, i'd appreciate a quick summary. Thoughts about the Dr, the Appollo Hospital and wherever you spend the additional days in India, prior to returning to your home country.  (Hotel or resort)
Aything at all , even if only an opinion, would be greatly appreciated.
Many Thanks
13.1man

Dannywayoflife

Re: Recent Dr. Bose BHR ?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 02:10:04 AM »
Hay mate. There are several Bose hippies on here who I'm sure will chime in. There are also loads of them on vickys site(if its still running with her being ill).
Bose is very highly respected. He is very very experienced in dealing wih very complex cases. He trained with the inventors of the BHR McMinn and Treacy in Birmingham and I believe practiced in the royal orthopaedic for a while. You will not go wrong with him. He was my back up choice incase I couldn't get Mr Treacy on the nhs.

Danny
Train hard fight easy
LBHR 10/11/2011 Mr Ronan Treacy Birmingham England
60mm cup 54mm head
Rbhr 54mm head 60mm cup 12/02/15 Ronan Treacy ROH Birmingham England
;)

Woodstock Hippy

Re: Recent Dr. Bose BHR ?
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 06:39:07 PM »
About a year ago there was a show on Current TV called ''Going Under the Knife Abroad''.  They followed a guy going to see Dr Bose for HR.  I don't know if you can find it, but if you do it will show you everything you need to know

I was amazed at the price, especially compared to NYC where I had my bilateral surgery.

Best of luck to you with yours.
Bilateral, Dr Scott Marwin, NYU Joint Disease Hosp, 11/15/11

Advertisements

Recent Posts

Re: Powerplate Use by jimbone
Yesterday at 12:09:35 PM

Re: 8.5 months post op - lots of problems still by Boz
April 21, 2024, 10:15:28 PM

Re: Leg lift pain by Boz
April 21, 2024, 10:04:13 PM

Re: Powerplate Use by BilateralRecerf
April 21, 2024, 10:34:10 AM