+-

Advertisement

Author Topic: Got a date.....won't be late  (Read 1386 times)

MikeF

Got a date.....won't be late
« on: May 24, 2013, 10:23:33 AM »
Had great visit with Dr. Chris Drinkwater yesterday and scheduled for HR on July 15th. I'm really happy with that and ready to get on with life as I knew it.  Dr. Drinkwater has done 700+ HR's and he mentioned that he, Dr. Su, and Dr. Clarke in Syracuse do the bulk of HR's in New York State.  He also mentioned he sees many athletes get back into their routines and injury something else because they've been out of commission for so long.  I plan to address that as best as I can.
I have to admit, I'm getting a little 'soft' with inactivity. Fine wine and microbrews don't help. And here comes the long weekend.....
Dr. Drinkwater and I are squash players at the same athletic club........I see a match in my future.

hernanu

Re: Got a date.....won't be late
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2013, 10:32:41 AM »
Excellent. Good news and you're in the chute.
Hernan, LHR 8/24/2010, RHR 11/29/2010 - Cormet, Dr. Snyder

kimberly52

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2013, 09:12:57 PM »
Great that you have settled on your sugeon and have your date.  Your date is the same date that a dear friens of mine is having her THR.  Unfortnately she onlymhad ine option.

Is he out of Stong Memorial?

Kim
LBHR 4/6/13
42/44
Dr. Michael Clarke

David

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2013, 10:36:37 PM »
Good luck Mike. You wil be good. Have confidence and know you are doing the correct thing.
David
RBHR Dr. Su 8/29/2011
www.jayasports.com

MikeF

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 03:21:25 PM »
Hi Kim......Dr. Drinkwater is part of the SMH system at Highland hospital just down the street  here from Strong. I had a great meeting with him and I'm ready to get this done. I'll be a few nights in the hospital there. In fact, timing is perfect because my symptoms...back, groin, glutes, are getting worse with only minor increase in activity.

David...thanks for your kind thoughts. I have a good vibe about all of it.

Mike

Advertisements

Recent Posts

Donate Thru Pay Pal

Surface Hippy Gear

Owner/Webmaster

Patricia Walter- Piano Player Pat