+-

Advertisement

Author Topic: Extended time in Southern India after BHR - looking for accommdation.  (Read 1626 times)

punakaiki

Hello - has anyone been to Chennai for surgery and then to a resort to recover and extended there stay for a few xtra weeks, I am looking at having an operation in the next 4 weeks and was wanting a local contact or any information of a good place to relax and rest after after the 2 weeks mandatory stay. We would like to avoid high resort prices and if possiible rent a house or something in a quiet area new a swimming pool. If anyone has any contacts that would be great. Thank you.

Pat Walter

• Patricia Walter
  • Administrator
  • Owner/Webmaster of Surface Hippy
    • Surface Hippy about Hip Resurfacing
Hi

I'll forward your email to Vicky Marlow. She has been there twice and knows Dr. Bose very well.  She is taking an insurance test this week and is very busy, but I know she will get back to you shortly.  She knows everything about Dr. Bose and India.

Good Luck. 

Pat
Webmaster/Owner of Surface Hippy
3/15/06 LBHR De Smet

Vicky

I recommend posting this on the India surface hippy site, there are many that stayed for over a month and can give you the names of the places that they stayed at.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/indiaresurfacinghippies/

Vicky

Advertisements

Recent Posts

Donate Thru Pay Pal

Surface Hippy Gear

Owner/Webmaster

Patricia Walter- Piano Player Pat