+-

Advertisement

Author Topic: B.I.L.L.  (Read 2114 times)

Some Dude

B.I.L.L.
« on: November 17, 2013, 04:17:20 AM »
Hi you guys, Bill here. Just wanted to let you all know I changed my name in here, and why. B.I.L.L. was a name I came up with spur of the moment when I first joined this site (Boy I Love Limping) Since then I needed a revision to a total hip so I'm not really B.I.L.L. with a BHR anymore, now I'm just "Some dude" with a THR  ;D   sumdood is my name on an MX website so I just carried it over to here because it makes me laugh, some dude on the internet said this, some dude on the internet said that, hahaha. Anyway just wanted to let you know it was me because I've been talking to some of you for over 5 years 8) and I'm not really into the alter ego 2 screen names thing. I'll post some updates in the thr section. Hope everyone is doing well, it was great to read Wayne-O's update, stoked for you my friend !   8)

« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 04:20:35 AM by Some Dude »

luann again

Re: B.I.L.L.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2013, 12:54:07 PM »
Thanks for the heads-up! Glad you're not limping anymore! Hope your hip is better than ever!
Dr. Sparling WA Wright C+ 2010 right hip, petite female done at age 45

obxpelican

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 01:45:33 PM »
Welcome back Mr. Bill

Hi you guys, Bill here. Just wanted to let you all know I changed my name in here, and why. B.I.L.L. was a name I came up with spur of the moment when I first joined this site (Boy I Love Limping) Since then I needed a revision to a total hip so I'm not really B.I.L.L. with a BHR anymore, now I'm just "Some dude" with a THR  ;D   sumdood is my name on an MX website so I just carried it over to here because it makes me laugh, some dude on the internet said this, some dude on the internet said that, hahaha. Anyway just wanted to let you know it was me because I've been talking to some of you for over 5 years 8) and I'm not really into the alter ego 2 screen names thing. I'll post some updates in the thr section. Hope everyone is doing well, it was great to read Wayne-O's update, stoked for you my friend !   8)
Chuck
RH/Biomet U/C Dr. Gross/Lee Webb
8-6-08

hernanu

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2013, 09:20:28 PM »
Hey Some dude! Glad you changed alter ego and checked in.
Hernan, LHR 8/24/2010, RHR 11/29/2010 - Cormet, Dr. Snyder

John C

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2013, 09:20:22 PM »
Hey some dude /BILL,
Glad to hear that you are still part of the team. Its good to know that you will be checking in here.
John/ Left uncemented Biomet/ Dr Gross/ 6-16-08
Right uncemented Biomet/Dr Gross/ 4/25/18

Some Dude

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2013, 12:50:10 AM »
Thanks you guys ! Nice picture Chuck, Oh Nooooooo....  hahaha nice  8)

Advertisements

Recent Posts

Re: BHR by trochanteric osteotomy - Day 0 onward by sergioms
April 23, 2024, 03:32:11 AM

Re: Powerplate Use by jimbone
April 22, 2024, 12:09:35 PM

Re: 8.5 months post op - lots of problems still by Boz
April 21, 2024, 10:15:28 PM

Re: Leg lift pain by Boz
April 21, 2024, 10:04:13 PM

Donate Thru Pay Pal

Surface Hippy Gear