+-

Advertisement

Author Topic: Motorbike Riding in China  (Read 14448 times)

China Lady

Motorbike Riding in China
« on: December 10, 2013, 12:36:06 AM »
Thomas and I love riding in China. there are great landscapes and a lot to discover.
now we own 4 bikes:
HD Roadking Classic
BMW R1200Gs
BMW G650GS
BMW R1200C as a Sidecar

some of our rides I have posted on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/SabineHartmann
this October Holiday we have been on the road with a friend. 1400 km, 6 days. I was sitting in the sidecar because some of my medicaments made me dizzy. but never the less, I have had fun. when the video is finished, I will also post in on YouTube.
..... I will find out

China Lady

Re: Motorbike Riding in China
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 12:38:39 AM »
I try to find out, how to post a picture
..... I will find out

China Lady

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 12:44:13 AM »
..... one more try
..... I will find out

China Lady

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 10:11:52 PM »
now I am 9 weeks post-op. spring is here. I fight an "itchy feeling". still on both crutches I crawled on the sidecar. I cannot say that I jumped on but the walrus method is working again! It was without pain or problems.
still I cannot ride because the sidecar tire has no air and Thomas needs to take care of this. for me it is a problem similar to the hen and egg thing: the fitness center inside our compound is to far away for walking and to close to order a taxi. its a perfect bike distance to train riding again. when I can reach the fitness center I can start exercising and they even have a pool 
..... I will find out

China Lady

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 09:18:08 AM »
I could not stand the "itching" anymore. beautiful spring with blue sky and flowering Magnolia Trees. sunshine and the temperature was above 20 degree.
it was only a short ride, 50 Km, through the neighborhood; not longer than 2 hours, but I still wear a smile in my face! (and the people had fun with my crouches in the sidecar)
..... I will find out

Granton

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2014, 12:35:50 PM »
I recall seeing a motorcyclist in France who only had one leg. He was riding a two-wheeler, (no sidecar) and had a specially made fitting to attach his crutch to the bike.

Puts "mere" hip surgery into perspective!

David
David
Rt BHR Nov 1999
Lt BHR Oct 2013
Mr D McMinn

China Lady

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2014, 09:55:12 AM »
a great day!
spring, flowering trees, blue sky, 25 degrees and I rode my first 250 km ride today. no pain at all, hiking sticks in my backpack. last time I rode my BMW G650GS was last December!
everybody has a personal goal and mine was to do what I did today. Yippey!!!!!   
..... I will find out

Debcoco

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2014, 12:23:55 PM »
Way to go!!!  Congrats :)
RBHR, Dr. Richard Sellers, 04 DEC 13

Some Dude

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2014, 01:29:48 AM »
a great day!
spring, flowering trees, blue sky, 25 degrees and I rode my first 250 km ride today. no pain at all, hiking sticks in my backpack. last time I rode my BMW G650GS was last December!
everybody has a personal goal and mine was to do what I did today. Yippey!!!!!
[/

Awesome !

jackyworne

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2018, 09:10:37 AM »
If you want to convert a PSD to WordPress in the very first step you have to analyze the PSD file meticulously and comprehend the complications that you may face. You should have to be very clear about what are you going to do and what this is such as splitting mockup into HTML, putting CSS codes, title, header, footer, and images.[/color][/size][/color]To make HTML layout easier, you have to break the web developers from all the departments. You also have to break the web coders of body, website name, logo and then the images.[/size][/color][/size]

Advertisements

Recent Posts

Donate Thru Pay Pal

Surface Hippy Gear

Owner/Webmaster

Patricia Walter- Piano Player Pat