+-

Advertisement

Author Topic: FL Doctors  (Read 4797 times)

arff2004

FL Doctors
« on: December 24, 2013, 04:59:35 PM »
Hi Pat, just wondering why the doctor list does not have any Florida doctors listed on it.  I was going to see Dr. Raterman in February and he used to be on the your list.
 Thanks, Patrick

Pat Walter

• Patricia Walter
  • Administrator
  • Owner/Webmaster of Surface Hippy
    • Surface Hippy about Hip Resurfacing
Re: FL Doctors
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 09:20:26 PM »
Webmaster/Owner of Surface Hippy
3/15/06 LBHR De Smet

Debcoco

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2014, 12:51:20 PM »
Hi Patrick,

I had RBHR on 12/4/13 by Dr. Richard Sellers. He is located in the "Panhandle" of Florida. I will see him next week for my 6 weeks follow-up. So far so good:-)  I feel like I'm 100% ready to take on the world, but I know I have to take it slow.  This website is a lifesaver. You will find wonderful information and awesome members.  Pat is fantastic!

Good Luck!

debcoco
RBHR, Dr. Richard Sellers, 04 DEC 13

HowieF-16

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2014, 08:12:24 PM »
Hi Patrick. Dr. Raterman is still doing hip resurfacing. At the end of last year, Pat pulled all the docs off her list that were using the Cormet Device. At the time, Dr Raterman was still using the Cormet Device, however that has recently changed. At the end of last year, Cormet pulled out of the US market. Dr Raterman is now using BHR. I got this info straight from the Doc the day before he did my resurfacing on January 8th. I have my 2 week follow up with him on Tuesday. My recovery has been awesome. I am already using a cane.

I am not sure where you are located, but I drove down from the panhandle for him to do my surgery. He is very experienced with over 1800 resurfacing to date. I thought his staff was excellent, the hospital top notch. Everything about my experience was excellent. I knew I made a good decision when every member of the hospital staff spoke about how good Dr Raterman is and I was one of many who came in from out of town for the surgery.

Good luck when you meet him and good luck with the surgery.
RBHR, Dr. Raterman, 1-8-14

Advertisements

Recent Posts

Donate Thru Pay Pal

Surface Hippy Gear

Owner/Webmaster

Patricia Walter- Piano Player Pat