+-

Advertisements

Welcome Back

The Hip Talk Discussion Forum was hacked a few weeks back. It has taken me a long time to fix it. The only backup I could use was way back to April 2020. All members and posts up to that date are available. Anything newer has been lost. I am sorry, but that has been the only way to get things up and running again.

Author Topic: swollen lymph node in groin  (Read 1438 times)

RebeccaT

swollen lymph node in groin
« on: January 02, 2016, 08:00:38 PM »
3 weeks post op and slightly freaked out about a swollen lymph node in my groin on the operated side. I have contacted Dr Gross's office but I am sure it will be Monday before I hear anything. It isn't painful or even tender but it worries me ... Anyone else have this and if so, why? Just normal trauma from surgery or something else? (I have no idea if it has been there for a while or not ... Just noticed it Thursday.)
Right Hip - Dec 11, 2015 - Dr Gross

blinky

Re: swollen lymph node in groin
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2016, 02:06:41 PM »
Do check it out, but I bet it is nothing.

Any other symptoms that are worrisome? Fever? Redness? Do you feel a cold coming on or any other illness that isn't hip related? That could be causing the swollen lymph node.

blinky

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 06:32:58 PM »
Better?

RebeccaT

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 04:24:51 PM »
Maybe going down a little ... i am getting a cold but it was there before that ... Nancy @ Dr Gross' says to watch it, but as long as I am not running a fever and it isn't red or painful it should go away eventually...
Right Hip - Dec 11, 2015 - Dr Gross

blinky

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 04:30:45 PM »
Glad to hear it. So maybe it was from the trauma of surgery and the cold?

Recent Posts

Advertisements

Donate Thru Pay Pal

Surface Hippy Gear

Statcounter

View My Stats