+-

Advertisement

Author Topic: Help mark 2  (Read 1434 times)

nash0364

Help mark 2
« on: January 25, 2016, 12:21:09 PM »
Hi again all its me again numpty from Staffs with pain in his Resurfaced Hip area and opposite knee ...I had X rays last Thursday and according to Drs Receptionist they have come back ok with no sign of any malfunctions of sorts ,,so my question is what could it be then ...I rested end of last week and weekend and thought hey ho it seems ok now so toddled off to walk to work on Monday ...walk was painful and the pain got worse till bout midday when i came home again ...im on just paracetamol and ibuprofen for pain so am at a loss as to what people think is causing my pain
Any help gratefully recieved

nash

MattJersey

Re: Help mark 2
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 01:58:25 AM »
Hello nash from staffs :o) My apologies if these ideas repeat ones already suggested.

I don't know what it is, but I would highly recommend you see someone who knows about backs. All I know is that a problem there, especially at the sacroiliac joint, can cause symptoms anywhere down below.

How long since your op? Perhaps some lengthening occurred and your iliotibial bands will take some time to adjust to their new longer world and more stretching. Some posters here have used foam rollers successfully to help with stretching and easing out that.

Good luck.
28 April 2015, RBHR Mr McMinn

nash0364

Re: Help mark 2
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 03:37:28 PM »
Hello nash from staffs :o ) My apologies if these ideas repeat ones already suggested.

I don't know what it is, but I would highly recommend you see someone who knows about backs. All I know is that a problem there, especially at the sacroiliac joint, can cause symptoms anywhere down below.

How long since your op? Perhaps some lengthening occurred and your iliotibial bands will take some time to adjust to their new longer world and more stretching. Some posters here have used foam rollers successfully to help with stretching and easing out that.

Good luck.

I had my op 7 yrs ago this very week lol ,,,,Went to Docs again this morning and she said deff nothing untoward showing up on X Ray so will wait n see when ive had results of blood tests tomorrow

Advertisements

Recent Posts

Re: BHR by trochanteric osteotomy - Day 0 onward by sergioms
April 23, 2024, 03:32:11 AM

Re: Powerplate Use by jimbone
April 22, 2024, 12:09:35 PM

Re: 8.5 months post op - lots of problems still by Boz
April 21, 2024, 10:15:28 PM

Re: Leg lift pain by Boz
April 21, 2024, 10:04:13 PM

Donate Thru Pay Pal

Surface Hippy Gear