+-

Author Topic: 10 year celebration  (Read 1324 times)

edwin.pritchard

10 year celebration
« on: April 10, 2017, 02:26:24 PM »
I haven't posted on here for a few year's but have been reading here for 10 1/2 year's since Vicky helped me find out information about hip resurfacing.  I had both hip's go bad almost 11 year's ago now, I found my doctor in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada that fall and he resurface both hip's on April 4 and April 13/2007 with Birminham  joint's. Dr. Burnell had only done 30 some resurfacing's at that time but I took the chance and they have worked out great. I still farm some, walk a few mile's everyday with my dog. I will be 72 in a few day's and feel blessed that I can still live life to the fullest. I enjoy reading stories of other people's success's after their operation's. Thank you to the people that have kept this site going.  Edwin Pritchard, Carman, Manitoba.

Quig

Re: 10 year celebration
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 04:37:17 PM »
Congratulations on the milestone and thanks for coming back to let us know. Us rookies certainly appreciate knowing what we likely get to look forward to. I hope you continue to enjoy your new(!?) hips for many years to come.
Bilateral Hip Resurfacing by Dr. Thomas Gross
  -Right Hip; April 11, 2016
  -Left Hip; April 13, 2016

Pat Walter

• Patricia Walter
  • Administrator
  • Owner/Webmaster of Surface Hippy
    • Surface Hippy about Hip Resurfacing
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 05:58:04 PM »
Hi Edwin

Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary.  I hope you have many, many more.

Thanks for stopping by and giving us an update.  Let us know in a few more years how things are goining.

Good Luck.

Pat
Webmaster/Owner of Surface Hippy
3/15/06 LBHR De Smet

shoraztri

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2017, 02:33:54 AM »
Hi Edwin,
Thats fantastic news on your 10 year Anniversary. Well done and keeps us "younger hippies" in check, and also gives us lots of confidence.  :D
Great to see you are still very active!!. :) ;D .
Cheers,
 Kiwi Boy.
LHBHR. 7 JULY 2014. DR. HUGH BLACKLEY. SOUTHERN CROSS HOSPITAL, NORTH SHORE, NZ.
Fem Head 50.  Cup Size 56.  D.O.B. 03/1952.

Recent Posts

Advertisements

Donate Thru Pay Pal

Surface Hippy Gear

Accordion Player Pat Webmaster/Owner

Owner/Webmaster of Surface Hippy

Statcounter

View My Stats