+-

Advertisement

Author Topic: 13 Year Anniversary Hip Resurfacing with Dr. De Smet 2006  (Read 747 times)

Pat Walter

• Patricia Walter
  • Administrator
  • Owner/Webmaster of Surface Hippy
    • Surface Hippy about Hip Resurfacing
13 Year Anniversary Hip Resurfacing with Dr. De Smet 2006
« on: March 16, 2019, 12:30:39 PM »
My BHR has been doing a great job for 13 years and has never caused me any problems.

I started https://surfacehippy.info in 2005 because I felt people should have information about hip resurfacing. The website has had many updates and design changes, but always provided information and personal stories about hip resurfacing. There have been many changes in hip resurfacing and available devices over the years. The one remaining constant has always been - hip resurfacing is an excellent choice for active people that want to be out of pain and return to their previous activities. The top, experienced hip resurfacing surgeons are still doing hip resurfacing and most have done over 4000+ surgeries.

The folks on the Hip Talk Discussion Group are very helpful in answering questions and offering support to new members and hip resurfacing patients. I Thank all those folks that have stayed around to help others. Their efforts make the website so useful for perspective patients and patients that have questions.

I look forward to many more years with my BHR and wish the same for the new and old hip resurfacing patients.

I wrote a book about my experiences in Belgium and decision to have a hip resurfacing. It is a downloadable pdf:

https://surfacehippy.info/ebook/belgium%26mybhr-2018.pdf

Pat
Webmaster/Owner of Surface Hippy
3/15/06 LBHR De Smet

moe

Re: 13 Year Anniversary Hip Resurfacing with Dr. De Smet 2006
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 06:29:54 PM »
Congratulations Pat and thanks for all you do for the surface hippy community. Many people are living a pain free active life thanks to this site.
Bi-lateral, BHR, Dr Marchand. 7-13-09

rag33

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 10:48:48 AM »
Thanks to you Pat, I am slowly regaining my life.
Right Conserve+, November 21, 2018, Dr. De Smet

JoeV

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2019, 08:44:23 AM »
Congratulations Pat!

Advertisements

Recent Posts

Donate Thru Pay Pal

Surface Hippy Gear

Owner/Webmaster

Patricia Walter- Piano Player Pat