+-

Author Topic: Two year anniversary of BBHR. Dr Schmitt  (Read 183 times)

JoeV

Two year anniversary of BBHR. Dr Schmitt
« on: November 09, 2019, 02:57:29 PM »
Hi All,

Wow time goes by quickly!  Yesterday was the second anniversary of the first of my bilateral BHR operations, performed by Dr Schmitt. 

To recap Iím 58 yrs old male and was diagnosed in early 2017 with arthritis in both hips.  My range of motion was low and pain was a way of life.  At my consultation with Dr Schmitt, he said Iím an ideal candidate for BHR, which is what I hoped to hear.  Both operations were performed in late 2017.

Now Iím doing well, Iíd say still getting better.  Iím back running and did a half marathon and two 10k events this year, plus a bunch of 5k events.  No pain at all!  In fact, itís been many months since I took any pain med.  Maybe a little discomfort every now and then, but no pain.  Letís say just some niggles.  I came out of my right hip with some bursitis, but itís not a bother.

Arthritis sucks.  Donít live with it.  There are ways to get your life back, and even get a better life.  Do your homework.

Joe

Matty S

Re: Two year anniversary of BBHR. Dr Schmitt
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2019, 09:27:26 PM »
WTG Joe! Great to hear you are doing well after two years. Im going in 11/22....
Matty

hernanu

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 05:42:09 PM »
Congratulations Joe...  keep up the good work, nothing better than ignoring what gave you pain before.
Hernan, LHR 8/24/2010, RHR 11/29/2010 - Cormet, Dr. Snyder

JoeV

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2019, 12:09:09 PM »
WTG Joe! Great to hear you are doing well after two years. Im going in 11/22....
Matty

Good luck Matty!  Let us know how your post op and recovery go.

JoeV

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2019, 12:09:58 PM »
Congratulations Joe...  keep up the good work, nothing better than ignoring what gave you pain before.
Thanks Hernan!

Recent Posts

Advertisements

Donate Thru Pay Pal

Surface Hippy Gear

Accordion Player Pat Webmaster/Owner

Owner/Webmaster of Surface Hippy

Statcounter

View My Stats