+-

Advertisement

Author Topic: Pat Walter ----achieving her #1000 post on Surface Hippy !!!  (Read 2313 times)

Big Bill

Pat Walter ----achieving her #1000 post on Surface Hippy !!!
« on: August 20, 2008, 10:34:10 PM »
  Well Pat ...the next time you post it will be # 1000 !!!! Job Well Done!!!   :) ;) :D ;D 8) ::)

Thanks for who you are and what you do !!!  (ok everyone ..time to back me up on this one ) !!!

Big Bill

John C

Re: Pat Walter ----achieving her #1000 post on Surface Hippy !!!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 02:50:44 AM »
I am delighted to chip in with a big THANK YOU  ;D to Pat. This site was one of the biggest keys to learning about resurfacing, researching Doctors, and eventually becoming comfortable with my decision to proceed. Pat, you are providing a great service to many people, and your responses are always wise and caring. Keep it up!

John/ L biomet/ Gross/ 6/08
John/ Left uncemented Biomet/ Dr Gross/ 6-16-08
Right uncemented Biomet/Dr Gross/ 4/25/18

dgm

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 11:14:00 AM »
I have to chime in here too.  MANY THANKS PAT for all your time and effort on this amazing site!  The information here, from you Pat, and from everyone who takes the time to respond and share was the turning point in figuring out what to do about my hip pain and surgery options.  At the risk of sounding corny, it truly changed my life. 

Denise
RBHR 2/14/08 Dr. Rogerson

xocy

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 11:28:16 AM »
Pat, congratulations! This is an incredibly informative and well run web site. Thank you for your dedication.

Mike

Bilateral
Dr. Gross
L  6/23/08  R  6/25/08
Mike
Bilateral
Dr. Thomas Gross
Left 6/23/08  Right 6/25/08

JeanM

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2008, 01:07:46 PM »
Pat, I could never thank you enough for this website.  I have read and re-read nearly every word on this site and post on this forum.  I truly have left no stone unturned!  It's a goldmine of great information!  Next week, I'm traveling from my home in Utah to have my left hip re-surfaced by Dr. Gross in SC.  I'm nervous as hell about it, but excited too.  I'm so grateful that I've been able to choose re-surfacing and find the right surgeon for my situation from such a position of knowledge.  It's great to feel like a well-informed patient and I owe that to you and everyone who so candidly discusses their experiences on this forum.  Thanks to everyone!

I also want to thank you for your incredible attention, care and compassion as the moderator of this forum.  You are truly an amazing human being!

Jeanie

Uncemented/Biomet/Gross/8-27-08

bernsber

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2008, 04:58:46 PM »
Thanks again to Pat for all that you have done and continue to do. Alot of people would be in the dark if it wasn't for the work that you and Vicky do!

Ben

Vicky

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2008, 05:00:56 PM »
Pat,

I agree you are truly a gem for all the many, many long hours you put into this site.  You are doing so much good for so many people.

Vicky

CITY2SOUTH

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2008, 08:53:13 PM »
DITTO-DITTO-DITTO and DITTO!!!!!!

YOU ROCK GIRL!!!!!

Lisa
Uncemented/Biomet/Gross/6-23-08
Lisa Uncemented/Biomet/Gross/ 6-23-08

Creakyhips

• 38 with a resurfaced left hip, right to follow?
    • My experience having a BHR including surgical error
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2008, 07:49:44 AM »
A big YO from the UK!!! heres to your next 1000, and like the rest of the entries Thanks a million, Surface Hippies really make a difference

James - Creakyhips  LBHR 170708
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 07:51:19 AM by Creakyhips »

TomBuell

• Right Birmingham Hip Resurfacing 7/1/08
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2008, 08:22:48 AM »
Thanks Pat. You and this site have really made a difference in the lives of many people, including mine.
Congratulations, and thank you.
- Tom

Pat Walter

• Patricia Walter
  • Administrator
  • Owner/Webmaster of Surface Hippy
    • Surface Hippy about Hip Resurfacing
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2008, 01:01:25 PM »
A Great Big Thank You to Everyone for your kind words   ;D

I had many people help me when I was trying to learn about hip resurfacing in late 2005.  I truly appreciated the help and support they gave me in making my decision to go to Dr. De Smet in Belgium to get my BHR.

This is just another way of helping others as I had been helped.  I think all of us do help to spread the word about hip resurfacing - all over the world.  It is a great message and a wonderful option for many people.

Again, Thank You to everyone, but this is a team effort on this discussion group.  You are far more of a help to each other.  You share information and give each other support.  The Group would not be successful without all the great Surface Hippy Members.  Give yourself all a pat on the back!

Pat
Webmaster/Owner of Surface Hippy
3/15/06 LBHR De Smet

Advertisements

Recent Posts

Donate Thru Pay Pal

Surface Hippy Gear

Owner/Webmaster

Patricia Walter- Piano Player Pat