+-

Advertisements

Welcome Back

The Hip Talk Discussion Forum was hacked a few weeks back. It has taken me a long time to fix it. The only backup I could use was way back to April 2020. All members and posts up to that date are available. Anything newer has been lost. I am sorry, but that has been the only way to get things up and running again.

Author Topic: Hiprunner's Website  (Read 104 times)

karlos.bell

Hiprunner's Website
« on: December 29, 2019, 08:19:28 PM »
Hi. Interesting web site I came across due I will have no resurfacing by end of February.
https://www.hiprunner.com
Looks like against all odds these folks are out there doing it.
Some in the US may know of this group just was wanting to express that maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel for me.
The surgeon in NZ has not said no to running but has also said that he has not had anyone that has asked in this bracket so maybe it is doable.
I see some things I am doing now a risk or could be more risky if damaged like mountain biking - skiing (hitting rocks etc) but then if 1 takes it easy the risk should be limited. Biking is a bad 1 in NZ lots get hurt.
Smashed shoulders are a good 1.
I like to keep fit any way but keeping off the operating table.
Any feed back would be of help.
Cheers K
2019-2020 THR Left & Right COC Revision Zim Continuum cup with Biolox Delta Cer Liner, Biolox Delta Cer Head 40mm 12/14 Taper, CPT Stem Cem.
2019-2020 removal of Hip Resurfacing due to Metal Toxicity Cobalt - Chromium.
2011-2013 FAI hip surgery failure
2007-Injury wakeboarding with FAI Hyperflexion

Recent Posts

Advertisements

Donate Thru Pay Pal

Surface Hippy Gear

Accordion Player Pat Webmaster/Owner

Owner/Webmaster of Surface Hippy

Statcounter

View My Stats