POST OP QUESTIONS Continued
26. Did you have any problems with the incision healing? (infections, bleeding, etc.)
27. Did you have any physical therapy sessions after discharge from the hospital in the first 4 weeks post-op?
28. When did you begin to drive a car regularly post-op?
29. When did you return to full-timework? (if applicable)
30. Please rate the physical activity level of your job (if applicable)
31. For how long did you regularly need to use an assistive walking device (cane, walking stick, etc.)?
32. At what point approximately could you walk a mile comfortable without cane, stick or crutch?
33. Did you have knee pain, back pain or pain in the non-operated hip prior to surgery which resolved itself or got better after hip surgery?
34. Have you tried to run/jog for exercise/sport? If so, please elaborate generally on frequency/intensity. (example: “easy 2 mile treadmill jog, 2x/week”)
35. Do you regularly do any other sports/activities that require (or have potential for) turning/twisting/jarring/falling? (examples, basketball, skiing, racquetball, hiking, high-energy dance/aerobics, horseback riding, etc.) Please elaborate (example: “singles tennis 2x/week in summer”)
36. Have you every had a major complication? (dislocation, femur break, deep infection, etc,) If so, please also elaborate in the text box on the last survey question below.
37. At this point in time how would you rate your pain level in the operated hip on an average day?
38. Are you happy that you had the surgery?
39. If you had to do it over again with the same surgeon, would you?
40. Thank you very much. Please us this box to elaborate on any items above (for example, if you had a major complication), or if you want to say anything else regarding your experience.