- Ashley Selman’s Hip Resurfacing with Dr. Vail 2013
- BAM’s 2 Year Bilateral Update with Dr. Gross 2015
- Carl Fletcher 14 Year Anniversary of BHR with Mr. McMinn in 1998
- Chris Bilateral Hip Resurfacing Dr. Yun 2008
- Chuck McBee’s BMHR with Mr. McMinn 2013
- Clayton’s Hip Resurfacing with Dr. Rector 2010
- Dave Skydiver Hip Resurfacing with Mr. Mitchell of the UK 2010
- Denise’s Hip Resurfacing with Dr. Kelly 2012
- Dr. Kerstin
I am almost exactly two years out on my right hip resurface and one year out on the left and all is beyond well!
Running regularly; I did a 6.4 mile leg of a marathon relay 2 weeks ago (somehow got all the hills, even though I was the oldest on the team … hmmm) and did that in 55 minutes with no issues except pouring rain Felt great.… Read the rest
Maina Gielgud has been a professional ballet dancer all her life. Following her hip surgery she has continued to perform ballet to a high standard. She is now predominantly a ballet coach.
Laura R. was finally able to cross off a goal on her bucket list. Following a right hip resurfacing there was finally no pain holding her back!
“I had my right hip resurfaced by Dr. Rogerson in July 2010. Last fall, October 2014, I hiked with my husband from the north rim to the south rim of the Grand Canyon. 24 miles in 2 days. It was #1 on my … Read the rest
Lisa E’s Bilateral Hip Resurfacing with Dr. Rogerson 2007/2013
Lisa underwent her left BHR in 2007 and her right BHR in 2013. “With both hips resurfaced, I am so happy to be mobile and active again!”
Patient Lisa E. has returned to her dancing days following bilateral BHR’s.
Her range of motion has been restored to her pre-operative ability!
Nancy K’s Bilateral Hip Resurfacing with Dr. Rogerson 2013/2014
“Oh, the things you can do with a new hip! Thank you, Dr. Rogerson!”
Nancy hikes steep terrain following bilateral hip resurfacings
“This is me 6 months post left hip resurfacing surgery; about two miles down in the Grand Canyon. Feeling great and happy to be pain free.”
Nancy K. RT BHR 9/16/13, LT BHR 9/15/14… Read the rest
- Nancy K’s Bilateral Hip Resurfacing with Dr. Rogerson 2013/2014 – Hiking
- Lisa E’s Bilateral Hip Resurfacing with Dr. Rogerson 2007/2013
- Bam’s Hip Resurfacing with Dr. Gross 2013 – Horseback Riding
- Ashley Selman’s Hip Resurfacing with Dr. Vail 2013 – Fitness Trainer
- Chuck McBee’s BMHR with Mr. McMinn 2013 – Aerobics and Coach
- Denise’s Hip Resurfacing with Dr. Kelly 2012 – Motorcycling
- Laura R Hip Resurfacing with Dr. Rogerson 2010 –
Denise’s Hip Resurfacing with Dr. Kelly 2012
December 25, 2011
I have chosen Dr Cynthia Kelly with Colorado Limb Consultants. We had a great consultation with her, her confidence in the procedure, experience with the whole hip AND BHR, as well as her demeanor went a long way to solidify my decision. And while she may not have done as many as other doctors, her attention to detail, her understanding … Read the rest
Jim Ryall’s Hip Resurfacing with Mr. McMinn 2000/2003
Published on Mar 21, 2012
Jim Ryall continues to live a busy and active live. The intrepid walker sets out to climb Mount Aconcagua in Argentina, almost ten years after having bilateral Birmingham Hip Resurfacings (BHRs) with Mr McMinn in 2000 and 2003 respectively.
Ex-Royal Marine Jim Ryall’s used to pushing himself to the limit. But crippling hip arthritis in his late … Read the rest
Patricia Duke’s Hip surfacing with Dr. Gross 2006
I began having some groin pain in the summer of 2004. An avid gardener and horseback rider, aches or pains weren’t uncommon and I didn’t pay too much attention to it. In the fall, I went on a two week trip and thought it would be a good rest for whatever muscle was bothering me.
On the way home on the plane, … Read the rest
Chuck McBee’s BMHR with Mr. McMinn 2013
Chuck McBee is a sports coach from the United States. He travelled to the UK to see Mr McMinn and underwent Birmingham Mid Head Resection (BMHR) surgery on his left hip.
Chuck continues to lead an active life thanks to his hip replacement: going to the gym, playing golf and coaching football and softball.
For more information on Derek McMinn and the Birmingham … Read the rest