- 4 Year Update Michael Dean with Dr. Rogerson 2013
- 7 Year Update Luann’s Hip Resurfacing with Dr. Sparling 2010
- Akhmakthuzin First Olympian with Hip Resurfacing 2014
- Artur Akhmatkhuzin’s Hip Resurfacing with Dr. Su 2016
- Ashley Selman’s Hip Resurfacing with Dr. Vail 2013
- BAM’s 2 Year Bilateral Update with Dr. Gross 2015
- Carl Fletcher 14 Year Anniversary of BHR with Mr. McMinn in 1998
- Chris Bilateral Hip Resurfacing
POST-OP PATIENT TESTIMONIAL: MICHAEL DEAN
(R BHR 10/11/10, L BHR 10/31/13)
Hip Resurfacing…Before and After
-Little sleep…sometimes as little as 45 minutes at a time
-Could NOT start bike race
-Bike riding hurt
-Could not run
-Constant back pain and continuous chiropractic appointments
-No pain medication
-Can now start a race bike and ride motorcross
-No hip pain and no … Read the rest
I am almost exactly two years out on my right hip resurface and one year out on the left and all is beyond well!
Running regularly; I did a 6.4 mile leg of a marathon relay 2 weeks ago (somehow got all the hills, even though I was the oldest on the team … hmmm) and did that in 55 minutes with no issues except pouring rain Felt great.… Read the rest
Maina Gielgud has been a professional ballet dancer all her life. Following her hip surgery she has continued to perform ballet to a high standard. She is now predominantly a ballet coach.
Laura R. was finally able to cross off a goal on her bucket list. Following a right hip resurfacing there was finally no pain holding her back!
“I had my right hip resurfaced by Dr. Rogerson in July 2010. Last fall, October 2014, I hiked with my husband from the north rim to the south rim of the Grand Canyon. 24 miles in 2 days. It was #1 on my … Read the rest
I am the ex jockey and cutter/reined cowhorse rider that has a right hip resurfaced with Dr Sparling in Vancouver, WA (Wright C+) 7 years ago at age 45 (petite female). I am still doing great, no complications and can pretty much do whatever I want pain free. I don’t even think about my hip anymore.
Just wanted to update. I feel very fortunate and … Read the rest
Lisa E’s Bilateral Hip Resurfacing with Dr. Rogerson 2007/2013
Lisa underwent her left BHR in 2007 and her right BHR in 2013. “With both hips resurfaced, I am so happy to be mobile and active again!”
Patient Lisa E. has returned to her dancing days following bilateral BHR’s.
Her range of motion has been restored to her pre-operative ability!
Nancy K’s Bilateral Hip Resurfacing with Dr. Rogerson 2013/2014
“Oh, the things you can do with a new hip! Thank you, Dr. Rogerson!”
Nancy hikes steep terrain following bilateral hip resurfacings
“This is me 6 months post left hip resurfacing surgery; about two miles down in the Grand Canyon. Feeling great and happy to be pain free.”
Nancy K. RT BHR 9/16/13, LT BHR 9/15/14… Read the rest
- Nancy K’s Bilateral Hip Resurfacing with Dr. Rogerson 2013/2014 – Hiking
- Lisa E’s Bilateral Hip Resurfacing with Dr. Rogerson 2007/2013
- Bam’s Hip Resurfacing with Dr. Gross 2013 – Horseback Riding
- Ashley Selman’s Hip Resurfacing with Dr. Vail 2013 – Fitness Trainer
- Chuck McBee’s BMHR with Mr. McMinn 2013 – Aerobics and Coach
- Denise’s Hip Resurfacing with Dr. Kelly 2012 – Motorcycling
- Laura R Hip Resurfacing with Dr. Rogerson 2010 –