- 4 Year Update Michael Dean with Dr. Rogerson 2013
- 7 Year Update Luann’s Hip Resurfacing with Dr. Sparling 2010
- Akhmakthuzin First Olympian with Hip Resurfacing 2014
- Artur Akhmatkhuzin’s Hip Resurfacing with Dr. Su 2016
- Ashley Selman’s Hip Resurfacing with Dr. Vail 2013
- BAM’s 2 Year Bilateral Update with Dr. Gross 2015
- Carl Fletcher 14 Year Anniversary of BHR with Mr. McMinn in 1998
- Chris Bilateral Hip Resurfacing Dr. Yun 2008
- Chuck McBee’s BMHR with Mr. McMinn 2013
- Clayton’s Hip Resurfacing with Dr. Rector 2010
- Dave Skydiver Hip Resurfacing with Mr. Mitchell of the UK 2010
- Denise’s Hip Resurfacing with Dr. Kelly 2012
- Dr. Kerstin Palm’s Bilateral Hip Resurfacing Mr. McMinn 1999/2004
- Horseback Riding, Motorcycling, Skydiving, Dancing & More
- Jim Ryall’s Hip Resurfacing with Mr. McMinn 2000/2003
- Laura R’s Hip Resurfacing with Dr. Rogerson 2010
- Lisa E’s Bilateral Hip Resurfacing with Dr. Rogerson 2007/2013
- Luann’s Hip Resurfacing with
May 3, 2018 – I’m in good health and busy with a garden project, rebuilding a garden wall. Still competing in motorsport, 3rd in the ACSMC class championship with my 1973 Alfa Romeo GTAm. Still have the STYLUS 231BHP racer but not competing with it right now . Both hips functioning well, one at 18yrs, the other 3yrs now, thanks to Mr McMinn and team.
Regards , Rob
POST-OP PATIENT TESTIMONIAL: MICHAEL DEAN
(R BHR 10/11/10, L BHR 10/31/13)
Hip Resurfacing…Before and After
-Little sleep…sometimes as little as 45 minutes at a time
-Could NOT start bike race
-Bike riding hurt
-Could not run
-Constant back pain and continuous chiropractic appointments
-No pain medication
-Can now start a race bike and ride motorcross
-No hip pain and no back pain
-Feel like I did 20 years ago!”… Read the rest
I am almost exactly two years out on my right hip resurface and one year out on the left and all is beyond well!
Running regularly; I did a 6.4 mile leg of a marathon relay 2 weeks ago (somehow got all the hills, even though I was the oldest on the team … hmmm) and did that in 55 minutes with no issues except pouring rain Felt great.… Read the rest
Maina Gielgud has been a professional ballet dancer all her life. Following her hip surgery she has continued to perform ballet to a high standard. She is now predominantly a ballet coach.
Laura R. was finally able to cross off a goal on her bucket list. Following a right hip resurfacing there was finally no pain holding her back!
“I had my right hip resurfaced by Dr. Rogerson in July 2010. Last fall, October 2014, I hiked with my husband from the north rim to the south rim of the Grand Canyon. 24 miles in 2 days. It was #1 on my bucket list. Thanks Dr. Rogerson and team for making this possible!” -Laura R.
I am the ex jockey and cutter/reined cowhorse rider that has a right hip resurfaced with Dr Sparling in Vancouver, WA (Wright C+) 7 years ago at age 45 (petite female). I am still doing great, no complications and can pretty much do whatever I want pain free. I don’t even think about my hip anymore.
Just wanted to update. I feel very fortunate and grateful to our modern medicine and your help to educate and inform.… Read the rest
Lisa E’s Bilateral Hip Resurfacing with Dr. Rogerson 2007/2013
Lisa underwent her left BHR in 2007 and her right BHR in 2013. “With both hips resurfaced, I am so happy to be mobile and active again!”
Patient Lisa E. has returned to her dancing days following bilateral BHR’s.
Her range of motion has been restored to her pre-operative ability!
Nancy K’s Bilateral Hip Resurfacing with Dr. Rogerson 2013/2014
“Oh, the things you can do with a new hip! Thank you, Dr. Rogerson!”
Nancy hikes steep terrain following bilateral hip resurfacings
“This is me 6 months post left hip resurfacing surgery; about two miles down in the Grand Canyon. Feeling great and happy to be pain free.”
Nancy K. RT BHR 9/16/13, LT BHR 9/15/14… Read the rest